I was aspiring to go abroad for higher studies after my bachelors from Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University. I have come across many consultancies offering courses in different countries. I was not convinced of their charges, transparency in the process, reliability & potentiality of that particular country and their universities. Calculus assisted me to understand Germany & their courses comparatively with respect to others. I am currently studying in TU Darmstadt which is one of the worldCHANGEs leading technical Universities.
Vikram KaleNew Delhi
I was a student in Bharati Vidyapeeth University Pune and higher studies in abroad were very important for me. Therefore I though of taking consultancy services as a result I came across with Calculus and I am very much pleased with their services I got through in University of Rostock Germany.
Anubhav PrabhakarNew Delhi
I am very grateful to you for helping me in getting admission in MBA in University of Clausthal, Germany. You have been very helpful in extending a helping hand not only in the matter of getting admission, but in arranging Bank Loan. You have also been very prompt and through in replying to my queries. I would surely recommend anybody interested in studying in Germany to you.
Anurag SharmaNew Delhi
I completed my bachelors from Manipal Institute of Technology & wanted to do masters from Requted University in abroad. I was confused regarding which country to select & which consultancy to trust. Calculus acted as catalyst in my research process and made me aware of Germany which is highly economical & more potential area for engineering graduates and it also assisted me to get into one of the worldCHANGEs leading technical University, TU Dresden. I find Calculus as genuine path finder.
Sahil SharmaNew Delhi
I completed my Bachelors in Engineering from Punjab Technical University and thinking to go abroad for further education. However, my parents were a little orthodox but when they find about Calculus they changed their opinion as they are professional consultant for Overseas Education. My parents now recommend other parents to make use of this opportunity. Now I am studying in University of Stuttgart in Germany.
Puneet KumarBulandshahr UP
If you are looking for recruitment services, then you must consult Calculus. I completed my graduation from (Amity University). I got admission in well-known University of Jena in Germany. Therefore, I highly recommend them; also, I am very great full to them for giving me this opportunity.
The Calculus advantages
REALIZE YOUR AMERICAN DREAM WITH THE CALCULUS
We would like to introduce ourselves as Asia’s largest German Education Consultancy and pioneers in the US Green Card immigration. The Calculus, established in 1985 has ever since managed by a core team of thorough bred professionals with vast experience of academic and corporate life.
Immigration to US:
United States is a land of opportunities and today migrating to United States permanently is every global citizen’s dream. It’s economic health, abundance of land and resources and premier educational institutions provide an ideal opportunity for professionals, entrepreneurs and students alike.
Over the last decade, the no. of US immigrants from across the world has increased manifolds thus forcing the US authorities to put stringent measures and strict immigration laws to check the inflow of immigrants and ensure only the very best to qualify for their permanent residency.
EB-5 program for US Green Card – what is EB 5?
The EB-5 visa for Immigrant Investors is a United States visa created by the Immigration Act of 1990. EB-5 visas offer immigrant investors the most flexible path to permanent lawful U.S. residence (green card) and ultimately citizenship. There are no restrictions regarding age, education, business experience, or english language. The EB5 Visa, based on a qualifying US investment, apporoves you for a green card before you emigrate. It does not require you to manage the day-to-day affairs of a business. When you emigrate, you do so knowing that you and your immediate family have Permanent Residency. You may apply for citizenship after five years. It presents a much simpler, less expensive and expedited process. The EB-5 visa program offers several advantages, including the following:
- The freedom to live, work, and retire anywhere in the U.S., regardless of the location of your EB-5 investment.
- The principal applicant, spouse, and any children under the age of 21 qualify under the same visa application.
- There is no requirement to manage daily business operations and employees.
- There are no travel restrictions in and out of your home country.
- You have equal access to college education at the same cost as in-state residents.
- Diversification of your investment portfolio in the U.S.
- Currently, there are no visa quota backlogs.
- No sponsor is required as in the case of most other employment- or family-based visa categories.
- No claim for extraordinary ability or education.
- You have the choice to become a U.S. citizen 5 years after you receive a conditional green card.
Who can benefit from EB-5 Visa?
- Students: Students who want to study, work and make career in US at a cheaper cost. The tution fee savings for a 4 year program for Green card holder is approximately $ 100,000 (a saving of more than 50%.)
- Business: Business man who want to start a new venture in U.S or to expand in western markets.
- Employers: IT Employer can save much money on employee offshore projects if employees prefer to immigrate and work in U.S
- Spouse: Spouses of employees who work in US, married in India and want to legally migrate and settle in US.
- Farmers: Farmers who would like to migrate to US and continue in their profession or retire in U.S
- You invest a minimum of US $ 500,000 in an entriprise located within a US Government approved Reginal Centre. Pay necessary fee.
- I-526 submission, USCIS approval and interview at local US consulate.
- In 6 months, USCIS grants conditional Green cards. Establish U.S residency.
- 21 Months after receiving green card, I-829 submission to USCIS for removal of conditions or restrictions.
- Within 4 months of I-829 submission, USCIS grants permanant U.S green cards.
Why The Calculus?
At The Calculus, we partner with you to ensure your comprehensive understanding of EB-5 immigrant program benefits, requirements, and processes. An ISO:9001:2008 Certified company for our continuous client support, we offer our clients the following services:
- Pre Assessment/Case Evaluation
- Visa Consultation
- Evaluation of Regional Centers
- Legal documentation
- Financial Documentation
- Interaction with the Principals at the Regional center
- Final VISA Interview