14 benefits of studying in Germany
- German universities are the best and oldest in the World for Technical education ( TU9 universities are older and ranked higher than IIT’s in the World.)
- Proficiency in German language leads to 100% scholarship education at Bachelor and Master level in all fields in German Universities.
- Germany is the largest economy in Europe and the 4th largest in the world.
- Over 100,000 Engineers and IT professional are required in Germany with average salary of Euro 40,000 ( Rs 30 Lacs).
- After English, German is the most widely-spoken language of the European Union. It is no surprise that today over 100 million people speak German Worldwide.
- On the same visa, you can travel across Europe.
- The high quality of a German University degree is recognised worldwide. German research is often ranked among the highest in the world, and many Nobel Prize winners conduct research at German institutions.
- Germany has more than 330 State universities offering more than 15000 Bachelor, Master and PhD degree programs.
- After completion of their study programs, students are allowed to stay on for 1.5 year for applying for full-time jobs.
- The cost of living in Germany is the cheapest in Europe.
- Attracted by international study programs and excellent research opportunities, each year more than 2,50,000 international students ( 12% of all the students in German Universities) come to study in Germany and for research. Amongst all international students worldwide, Germany is the 3rd most popular destination.
- Internships: Germany is arguably the only country in the world where completion of study programs in universities is smoothly followed by paid internship in top MNCs that eventually lead to full-time placement.
- Hassle-free minimum documentation visa process and generally minimal financial documents required.
- Part-time jobs allowed 20 hours per week making learning and living conditions easily affordable.